APPLAUD COFFEE LTD (Company number 11270996)
This policy explains how, when and why we collect your personal information and how we keep it secure.
- We only collect personal information about you where it is completely necessary as you are doing business with us, or you have consented
- We will not send you marketing material unless you have given us permission to do so
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties
- We will protect your personal information
- You have rights to your information. These are detailed in Section 6.
- If you have any questions about how we process your information, or you have a complaint please see how to contact us in Section 8.
1. What information do we collect about you?
We need information about you if you are a customer who purchases a product or service from us using a credit / debit card, or to provide a service that you have requested, or if you are one of our suppliers, for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
2. How we use the information about you
We collect your personal information for a number of reasons: you purchase from us by credit / debit card, to provide you with a quote, to book a service for you, to send you a Gift Voucher purchased via our website, to keep you informed about our news, events, promotions, workshops, or because you are one of our suppliers.
3. Who will we share your information with?
- If you purchase from us by credit / debit card your information is shared with the company that processes card payments for us, in accordance with strict protocols. Card payment transactions are encrypted
- Our professional advisors
- Any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
We will never share your information with anyone else.
On our website you have the opportunity to subscribe to our e-mailing list, to keep you informed about our news, events and promotions. You have the option to unsubscribe from this at any time.
5. Information Security
We work hard to keep your information safe. We use an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures to ensure, as far as reasonably possible, that your information is secure.
If it is no longer necessary to hold information about you it will be deleted from systems or shredded if held on paper.
6. Access to your information and correction
If you wish to know if, or what information we hold about you, or you wish to amend information we hold please contact us on email@example.com
7. Retaining your data
We are subject to various regulatory and legislative requirements which require us to hold certain information for a specified period. Where there are no such requirements we will endeavour not to keep your personal information for longer than necessary to fulfil our services to you and to ensure that we have been paid for services provided.
8. Questions and complaints
If you have questions or a complaint please contact Hannah / Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.